Saturday, February 9, 2019

Best Around the Country



One of my favorite parts about my USY on Wheels trip was going to a new place every day! For the majority of our trip I got to see a new part of America daily which was really cool. (The only repeats was when we were in Philly, Baltimore and DC at the beginning of the trip which was very boring to me!)

I’m going to highlight and rank some of my favorite cities, attractions, places and states I really enjoyed! (This blog post would be very long if I ranked every city, place, etc. I visited. I'm only listing a place I visited on only one top list.)


Top Cities:
  1. New Orleans
  2. Chicago
  3. San Fransisco
  4. Charlotte 
Top National Parks:
  1. The Grand Canyon
  2. Yellowstone National Park
  3. Mt. Rushmore
  4. Crater Lake





Top Activities:
  1. Pink Jeep Tour in Sedona: We got to ride in a Pink Jeep up a reddish mountain in Sedona
  2. Disney Land 
  3. AT&T Stadium Tour (Dallas Cowboys Stadium)
  4. Hinkle Family Fun Center: an activity center in Albuquerque that had go-karts, bumper boats, laser tag, an arcade and much more!
  5. Whirlyball: an activity in the Midwest where you are in a car like a bumper car. Each player has a scoop which the players try to throw and catch a wiffle ball and shoot at the goal which is a circular target. (It's a combination of multiple sports.)  
  6. Storybook Island: a playground in South Dakota that is themed with fairy tale and other childhood characters. 
  7. Iowa Cubs Minor League Baseball game
 Top Places/Landmarks:
Some of my Wheels friends and I staring into our reflection at the Bean.
  1. The Bean
  2. Cadillac Ranch
  3. Hollywood Sign
  4. Santa Monica Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Gallery

Throughout my trip, I took photos at museums, National Parks, landmarks, etc. we visited along the way! I want to share with you some of my...