Saturday, February 9, 2019

All About Me


Hi everyone! My name is Judith and I’m 17 years old. I live in Maryland with my parents and my brother.

One important thing to know about me is that I am Jewish. Being Jewish is a big part of my identity! My synagogue is practically a second home to my family and I. I work as an assistant in a Hebrew School class, I’m on my synagogue USY board and go to services two to three times a month. I’m also active in USY which is my youth group.

In addition, I play handball for my school, I love to watch and follow football, (my favorite team is the New York Jets which I know is kind of embarrassing), do Girl Scouts and enjoy watching TV.

This past summer I got the opportunity to go on USY on Wheels (I talked about this in some of my blog posts at the beginning of the school year if you are in Journalism with me) where I traveled across the country and back with 40 Jewish teens and five Jewish staff members that became a family to me! It was one of the best summers of my life!

My blog is going to feature stories, highlights, sights, inside jokes, tips I learned and much more from my experiences on the road with Bus B 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Gallery

Throughout my trip, I took photos at museums, National Parks, landmarks, etc. we visited along the way! I want to share with you some of my...